Central Arkansas

Reaction score
I live just north of Hot Springs and am looking for other Phantom Pilots. I fly at the Hot Springs RC Club sometimes since they have a really nice airfield. Paved runway and all that, plenty of open space to fly around.

Agent orange
If you're still around I also am just north of hot springs
Jessieville area.
Nikev

Nikev, I live out highway 298. What are you flying now?

p3 pro. Have actually only flown it one day. Got a lot of add ons I have yet to install
Life got in the way.

Do you belong to the Hot Springs RC club, we fly out at Cedar Glade Park, it is about the safest place to fly with plenty of room to mess up and recover. Normally, a bunch of guys meets on Tuesday mornings to fly, the retired guys like myself or on Saturday mornings. If I knew what day you could make it, I would meet you there. Just google the park name and garland county if your unsure of it's location.

Have not been there, but know where it is. I have obtained permission to fly at one of the Quartz crystal mines, but haven't done it yet.
I travel a bit and won't be home for any long period of time until march.
We will have to get together at some point though.
Nikev

Good morning everyone. I have adopted the use of the company drone after it was crashed into a tree by the previous pilot and repaired. I have been learning to fly it but continue to have issues. It dropped out of the sky for no reason the other day, and I was able to fix it. Then this weekend while hovering it started flipping end over end and crashed. It continues to give me a lot of problems. Do you guys know where the best place to have it serviced is? I am located in HS, AR

JM
I got mine offline. Have not yet needed service, but don't know if anyone local.
Arkansas service?
Anyone?

Nikev

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31