ccourse lock resetting after failsafe is that normal?

Reaction score
Been meaning to ask any of the more experienced phantom pilots about some thing I always notice when ever flying in CL mode and FC40 goes in to any fail safemode for any reason weather it its from going out of range or if I put it in to fail safe to make it come home. When I bring it out of fail safe and retake control when its back in view . My CL is never the same direction as it was before fail safe. Without having to land and reset the CL direction then take off again. Is that normal????? or do I have some set wrong?

One other quick ? when ever it goes out of range is it supposed to go in to fail safe and start coming back to the home point on its own? It says in the manuial that its just wont let you fly it farther but other wise should still be able to use all the other controls or does that just apply when it hits the set limits for the height or radios limits in the naza assistant soft ware?

Well one more thing I solve on my own after doing some experimentation and careful observations.

If I take it out of CL mode and turn the s2 switch off before put in to fail safe and have the phantom start to come home and then take it out of fail safe and retake control Course lock will stay set in the same direction it was originally facing if I then flip the switch back in to CL. So it seems to trick is to just to turn CL off first before fail safe.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik