Cc or Fcc

Reaction score
What's the standard mode? What's the difference?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CE= 300 meter range ( Europe ) ect.
FCC = 500 meter range ( USA )

Check your local regulations, for legal settings.

Take care, Fly safe.

So if it's set to the FCC mode it won't get above 500m? How do some get them to fly over that 1500-2500ft? Sorry I'm new so it's prob stupid questions.

Antenna's, and powered boosters.
Same with FPV.

Hope this helps!

Take care, Fly safe!

Ok. So Stock out if box max is 500m/1500ft or so?

even stock set up most go much farther then the rated specs. in both CE and FCC mode. even 500m is about 1640 feet. But before I moded my transmitter antenna I was getting well over 600m range in FCC mode with the stock set up. and about 400+ meters in CE.

I also noticed now DJI's stated range for the fc40 is now saying more then 500meters FCC in some literature. I want to say it was 700 but cant remember exactly what the new range is.

Ok. I plan to keep her close for a while so I'm sure the 500+meters will come later. Thanks.

Also bear in mind what the local regulations are. In some countries you have to obey visual flight rules - i.e. the drone must be in sight at all times (and FPV doesn't remove this restriction).
Also think about locality to airports/airfields/power lines/military installations when exploring the limits.

Ya it a good idea not to get to far out in till you really now it well and have thoroughly tested the return to home and all that other good stuff first and know its all working right and can be depended on. When you get even a few 100m out its also real easy to lose site of it. esp when its just a tiny dot in the sky about the size of the perioud in the end of this sentence.

Prob won't get it above 100-200ft for a while until I get a feel for it.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20