CBS This Morning Show

Reaction score
No, but I've seen a video of a guy shooting a wedding with his Phantom - and plowing into the wedding couple. :eek:

MrTommy said:
No, but I've seen a video of a guy shooting a wedding with his Phantom - and plowing into the wedding couple. :eek:

I charge extra for that... :shock:

MrTommy said:

**** happens... should be a bumper sticker, or a sticker we put on our birds to remind us.

Wedeliver said:
MrTommy said:

**** happens... should be a bumper sticker, or a sticker we put on our birds to remind us.

Yes, that's VERY professional! Your mother must be so proud! :lol:

CarlJ said:
Wedeliver said:
MrTommy said:

Yes, that's VERY professional! Your mother must be so proud! :lol:

and this comment comes from "project drunkin sparrow"?

sorry to say my mother, bless her soul, passed away about 10 years ago. But she had a tattoo (no one ever saw it), even though she was born in '23. and I think she would have loved taking pictures from the air since at every family gathering we had to group together for many pictures and she always wanted to take "just one more"

(hey carl, we be having fun aye?)

Wedeliver said:
and this comment comes from "project drunkin sparrow"?

sorry to say my mother, bless her soul, passed away about 10 years ago. But she had a tattoo (no one ever saw it), even though she was born in '23. and I think she would have loved taking pictures from the air since at every family gathering we had to group together for many pictures and she always wanted to take "just one more"

(hey carl, we be having fun aye?)

You say "project drunken sparrow" like it's a bad thing.

You never forget the loss of your mom. If my mother had know about quads she would have hated them, she hated anything relating to a computer...except shopping. ;)

I'm always having fun.

......and did you notice the photo man called it a Quadcopter?

I'm sure the next news article we read will be about an FAA investigation into this commercial videographer violating the "not-for-profit" regulation. Probably should watch the CBS This Morning Show over the next few days, as they will report about this videography getting fined by FAA.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrl