CBC fake news

Reaction score
Check out this CBC new report about a BC First Nations band that wants to have drone tourism because or the new regulations. The CBC goes on about how the reservation is away from airports and people and they have lots of animals to film including lots of bears. Then they say drone flyers will want to go there because the new laws don't allow flying within 75 meters of buildings, vehicles, vessels or people. Completely removing the animals from the law.

Also check out the video they added filming a bear and 2 cubs within about 30 feet

'Drone Territory': B.C. First Nation hopes drone tourism will take flight

Interesting.

About the bears, we've seen the Siberian tigers chase after the drone and destroy it much as cats seem to do to anything moving. No doubt they had elevated heart rates like the bears and maybe some induced stress too, but at least it got them off their fat (And they were!) behinds and moving (I could use one now too to chase and get off this **** computer!). Birds seem not to be afraid of my drone either. Some deer don't seem to budge either. But it gives the wildlife people good fodder to say "Drones are bad" and ban them and justify their federal job (My sis is one of those fed bio bio people and I cannot even kill a fly without a sermon about circle of life!).

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj