CB firmware now 1.0.1.27

rfernandez said:
Ok you people have been seeing too many movies!!DJI is so dysfunctional that who knows what the update is for and even ti they will even mention it on the release notes.!!
I went back to version 1.08 I don't have to worry about it..no issues. hang ups, no video feed black outs etc. just smooth flying

Were you able to downgrade main controller firmware? I have gone back to 1.08 for CB but i dont see a way to downgrade main controller. Will this cause any issues?

edit: I think i have them mixed up. Main controller is 1.08 but i cannot downgrade CB firmware

same here. How do we downgrade CB to 1.08?
or even to .24 or older from .27 via updates.. just says no updates.. old user login password has changed.
It worked with Firmware but trying to downgrade CB300 firmware..
Is there such a thing as a jailbroken or open source Phantom?

rwalt said:
Connect your Phantom to the Assistant and take a look.
rfernandez said:
when i referred to the 1.08 is for the assistant and the CB..[/quote

I know what you are taking about buy the only thing that you are able to downgrade is control board what about the other modules that have been updated in the later versions of assistant? When going back to 1.08 assistant it shows an upgrade (downgrade actually) for the cb and nothing else?

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

MrC said:
No but when i reverted from 3.0 to 2.0 i downgraded the cb from 1.0.1.25 to 1.0.1.24

I tried that, from 3.0 to 2.0.. and it stayed at 1.0.1.27 for CB..

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers