Cautionary Tale.

Reaction score
I was testing the return to home feature and realized my phantom was heading towards my car :shock: , then i remember i turned ON the Phantom in the car due to the cold weather outside. Luckily i regained control and from now on i will remember to do the powercycle in an open space before flight. Also controlling the PV with gloves isn't recommended, but what can one do here in Norway when its cold. :roll:

Phantomhoofy said:
I was testing the return to home feature and realized my phantom was heading towards my car :shock: , then i remember i turned ON the Phantom in the car due to the cold weather outside. Luckily i regained control and from now on i will remember to do the powercycle in an open space before flight. Also controlling the PV with gloves isn't recommended, but what can one do here in Norway when its cold. :roll:

I can see you standing there, frozen... and for a millisecond torn between regaining control and getting the freakin' car door open!!!! :D

Phantomhoofy said:

Don't feel bad first time I tried that, I **** near landed in a large Oak tree (launching from a shady spot) - doh!

gunslinger said:
Phantomhoofy said:

I can see you standing there, frozen... and for a millisecond torn between regaining control and getting the freakin' car door open!!!! :D
Perfect description of my almost perill

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik