CATS pre-registration question

Reaction score
For anyone who's been there already, how long does it take for someone from CATS to call or email to schedule your part 107 exam after they take your $150 on their website?

I registered and paid at 2:00pm and they contacted me the next day around 11:00am.

Hmm. and the charge hit your credit card? Im unfamiliar with the online registration. Call in method is what people I've talked to have used. Good luck!

I didn't pay until they called me back to confirm. It took a couple of calls over a 3 day period to get it done. They don't seem very well organized.
My experience was just to the opposite. Went online, a few hours later got a call. Even had me wait while the lady got n another line to call the test center to make sure that their equipment was up and available in the time slot that I had requested. Then shortly afterwards, I got an email confirming everything..

Reactions: Falcon900
Hmm. and the charge hit your credit card? Im unfamiliar with the online registration. Call in method is what people I've talked to have used. Good luck!

Well, I finally got some service. Yes, I did make the payment on the CATS site. After waiting 24-hrs for someone to call me to schedule the test date, I called their hotline in CA. A very nice young man looked up my record of payment and booked my test date.

On the hand, before I did this through the CATS site, I tried calling my local testing center...twice. No answer, left a message, never got a call back.

It seems this process is a little uneven from center to center. Also, CATS might consider a better processing routine. Not good to take the money without providing service.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj