Catchy drone business names?

Reaction score
Hey everyone!

I hope everyone got what they wanted for Christmas!

I am starting a new drone business in Florida (by the water) so I was looking for a catchy business name for my LLC.

Any suggestions?

I liked FLdronepros but I realized that floridadronepros is taken and that would be too similar.

Something a long the lines of...

nobel drones
main drones
valor drones
spear drones
Limit drones
bold drones

Thanks!!

Florida Aerial Photography (Don't use an acronym)

I'm a fan of keeping it too the point and taking into consideration what customers would be searching for.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

I wouldn't use the word drone. Something along the lines of blanks aerial images. Make sure you have your part 107 certification.

Reactions: JesterPhotog
How about....

Eye in the sky. Floridas premium Ariel survey and photography service.

Man and Drone for "higher" Hd/4K Ariel surveys/real estate/construction

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Death (and quality photos and video) from above

Elevated Media?

Don't use the word "drone". Too many negative connotations floating around because of the media. It's like calling your gun store "Assault Rifles R Us" You are going to turn some people off because of the word Drone.

I named mine Flat Hatter Photography. I know the term "flat hatting" is a bit of a pejorative for pilots flying low and recklessly, but it sounded kind of cool. In retrospect, I probably should have gone with something that was a bit more self-descriptive with the word "drone" or "aerial" in the name. I may re-brand at some point in the near future.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20