Catching a fish with a phantom

Nothing new here. The link calls it a first but Youtube says otherwise. It is littered with videos of drones catching fish & more.

This guy did it 2 years ago...

This guy is catching tiny lobsters posted a year ago...

And a month ago with this Inspire...

Saw this video of someone catching a fish. Wasn't able to copy it as a link so it has to be pasted.

Farmer uses a drone to catch a fish

Mark
Surprised the media didn't report it as "Evil Drone Operator Fishes Without License To Fish By Drone !" LMAO
Or Invading fish's privacy with drone...
The guy coined the phrase, "Drone Fish".. :D:D:D
BOT

[EDIT] **** TJ, your quick! LOL

Funny that the fish isn't wiggling or moving in that video.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And I'm with those who say their luck would mean they'd catch the biggest fish in the lake, that would dive down and take the drone with it.
If there was an easy release mechanism, I can see a better use being to take your line out beyond the breakers, or the rocks, or out to some fish filled hollow, or some other great place that could be hard to get your line out to. If it could take it out then release it, that would be a brilliant way to fish with a drone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just joking... :)

Nowadays it's hard to tell...

And I agree with Ezookiel about a big fish. I hope he knew beforehand about the size of fish in that pond/lake. Could see a big bass taking it down like the mosasaurus (water dinosaur) in Jurassic World... lol...

Just joking... :)

Nowadays it's hard to tell...

And I agree with Ezookiel about a big fish. I hope he knew beforehand about the size of fish in that pond/lake. Could see a big bass taking it down like the mosasaurus (water dinosaur) in Jurassic World... lol...

That's true. With a fishing pole I would catch all little ones. Hook up the drone and it would be a lunker that would take my phantom for a swim.

Mark

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj