Casey's Mavic Pro vs Phantom 4 vs GoPro Session 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
It shows that someone hasn't worked hard for their money and don't respect it.

He worked as a dishwasher and was on welfare. He's _worked_ his way up to producing some of the best online commercials around and gained almost 5 million (!) subscribers on a non-prank YouTube channel. He wakes up at 6am and goes to bed at midnight every day. You seriously don't think he works hard? Okay.

I understand that point of vthat's grearand I know this thread is about the drone but he's a _daily_ video maker and a _very_ good one. He's _using_ his equipment. He's explained this time and time again, he respects his equipment but if he can use it around his daily life it's pointless. He can't stop and take the time to set up a tripod 50 times every day, he can't play it safe with his drone and expect people to be interested in those shots. There are millions of boring "safe" drone videos on the Internet. I get about 5 seconds into them and click off. His job is to deliver interesting shots each and every day. This requires risk. It does not mean he does not appreciate his hardware.
He is probably doing a great job at what he does. He has followers and that's great. But, I am not one to follow anyone especially if they act like a jerk. YMMV.

Reactions: Trinimon
I understand that point of view and I know this thread is about the drone but he's a _daily_ video maker and a _very_ good one. He's _using_ his equipment. He's explained this time and time again, he respects his equipment but if he can use it around his daily life it's pointless. He can't stop and take the time to set up a tripod 50 times every day, he can't play it safe with his drone and expect people to be interested in those shots. There are millions of boring "safe" drone videos on the Internet. I get about 5 seconds into them and click off. His job is to deliver interesting shots each and every day. This requires risk. It does not mean he does not appreciate his hardware.

You can 'use' your equipment without throwing sensitive equipment around and throwing it across tables where it hits the concrete. I use my equipment every day and it looks 'as new'. Only takes 2 minutes to pack a drone into a backpack or pack other sensitive equipment away. There's no excuse really. It's irritating.

He worked as a dishwasher and was on welfare. He's _worked_ his way up to producing some of the best online commercials around and gained almost 5 million (!) subscribers on a non-prank YouTube channel. He wakes up at 6am and goes to bed at midnight every day. You seriously don't think he works hard? Okay.

I think this is the problem with Gen-Y'ers... Being a celebrity, instagram model or YouTuber isn't 'work'. Work is slaving your way through University then spending decades running up the ranks within companies to acquire experience and knowledge then starting your own business and working your guts out to make it. Gen-Y'ers want a quick path to wealth via an easy road - this isn't realistic nor admirable.

Casey confirms it was out of focus... Looks as sharp as an asian's nipple now.

33nc6ti.png

I sent Casey a tweet with the crisp mavic footage and told him to fix the focus and he soon tweets this.

Sent from my SM-T815Y using PhantomPilots mobile app

Attachments

• casey mavic.jpg
    casey mavic.jpg
    234.5 KB · Views: 365
Last edited:
This was recently discussed here. Be sure and check the search before you craft your post. ;)
Thread closed. Please comment further here - MAVIC vs. P4 vs. GOPRO Session 5

duplicate_content.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1