CaseyNeistat crashed his new P4 into a boat.

Reaction score
I know a lot of people say he does amazing work but he's got to be one of the worst pilots out there. His first flight with the P4, he just blasted it way beyond LOS and had no regard for safety or surroundings. It's no wonder he crash it already.

I think guy is a idiot don't know why any one would watch him

Reactions: Milehighdesign
Saw maybe first 1-2 minutes of a video he made a while back.
I won't make that mistake again.
Thanks for posting his name in your thread title as a warning.

His vlogs are very good to be fair and he tries to push boundaries ok he is not everyone's cup of tea but he is clever uses lots of great film making techniques you could learn a thing or two if you watch a few, especially the drone stuff

Check out his stuff from the last few days in Cape Town using his P4 oh and the snowboarding one in New York Times Square is great

Reactions: KidKobe210
what learn how to be a ******* no thanks

That clown is a total no-talent tool. Sean Penn wannabe.

Besides how many people's hair takes second place to Don King's? :oops:

I know a lot of people say he does amazing work but he's got to be one of the worst pilots out there. His first flight with the P4, he just blasted it way beyond LOS and had no regard for safety or surroundings. It's no wonder he crash it already.

i disagree, i enjoy watching some of his vlogs and have no problem with him. not like there arent members in this forum who havent been stupid with their phantom or crashed it. :tongueout:

not about the phantom he is just a ******* someone I wouldn't even want to associate with

Reactions: N017RW
Post moved. Since this is "news", it goes in the News section. I secretly think it should go in the trash section as that guy is so unbelievably annoying but it seems I am in the minority. People must be seriously bored to watch this guy.

Well Taco you threw the secretly thought right out the window :)

Edit : Just watched it and you were right . Trash .
And not OT

I remember a time when people followed way better folk than him.
Pretty sad if he impresses anyone.

Reactions: NormanNormal
I think everyone is being way too serious about the guy. Some of his stuff is funny, and some is dumb, but to each his own.
Remember the 3 Stooges? Just dumb stuff that made people laugh.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

assmonkey not funny

I love his stuff, better than what's on TV. But yes he is reckless with the drones I will admit.

Anyone who thinks he has no talent is just butt hurt about the drone stuff.

Reactions: KidKobe210

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik