Casey Neistat

Yeah that was the furthest I ever got daily I only get 500-600 and yes I could still see it when I got that range that 1 time. Remember we are talking about FEET not meters. Keep grasping.
You posted that you flew that far and then you denied being able to fly that far. That's not "grasping", it's called catching someone in a lie. You can deny it all you want, your posts are clear. So you lie about how far you have flow... you've also not claimed to be able to see the P3 at 1100 feet. People here know if they can see the Phantom at 1100 feet so I'll leave it up to them to decide if you are a hypocrite when it comes to calling Neistat out.

You posted that you flew that far and then you denied being able to fly that far. That's not "grasping", it's called catching someone in a lie. You can deny it all you want, your posts are clear. So you lie about how far you have flow... you've also not claimed to be able to see the P3 at 1100 feet. People here know if they can see the Phantom at 1100 feet so I'll leave it up to them to decide if you are a hypocrite when it comes to calling Neistat out.

Where did I said I didn't see it at 1100 feet, and you failed to quote what I said a few posts down.. I really don't care what some fanboy of some youtuber thinks, fact is I haven't flown out of sight and I couldn't have flown out of sight my P3 doesn't have that range.

Guys let stop being argumentative here . Let it go . No mo.
Anymore and I will stop it .
From the guidelines
Treat each other with respect just as you would if you were meeting in person for coffee before enjoying a day of flying together
Post on Casey but please do so nicely ,Thank You :)

Reactions: QuadcopterCrazy
Guys let stop being argumentative here . Let it go . No mo.
Anymore and I will stop it .
From the guidelines
Post on Casey but please do so nicely ,Thank You :)

thanks for ending that. sheeeeesh!

@tcope I asked the initial question because I don't get how the FAA is picking and choosing who to reprimand. like say I was shooting video and images with my drone by holding it and walking around... would I need a permit then? lol

@tcope I asked the initial question because I don't get how the FAA is picking and choosing who to reprimand. like say I was shooting video and images with my drone by holding it and walking around... would I need a permit then? lol

If you had the choice to do something extra and no one would know or do something extra and your boss would know.... which would you do? Same with the FAA. They are not going to (can't) worry about every little small case. There are millions every day. They are going to focus on what they can where they get the most bang for their buck. Granted, Neistat is a very public figure but truth is, he's not really much of a danger when you put things into perspective. Some people here only hold him out as an example because he's somewhat well known. Personally, I don't see flying at night, flying over a person or two or flying out of line of sight as being much of an issue as long as the operator does what they can to be safe. Some other actions are inherently unsafe, such as flying close to an airport or over large groups of people.

Agreed,

However should something happen (i.e. LEO becomes involved) your troubles will be compounded.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj