Case

Thanks everyone for you opinions. My shipping postal code would be L1M 1J2. I will check out DroneCrates. I doubt I will need to check it often so this is more for me traveling in a car/truck.

Was it carryon or checked luggage? I'm trying to decide what to do with mine on my first-ever flight this coming september. I have the DJI hard case, but don't trust it as a checked bag, so will prob pack it in a small hardshell suitcase for checked luggage.

Don't check your phantom, bring it as carry on in the DJI hardshell backpack or any other pack for that matter. It's more than good enough for that purpose. I myself used a GoProfessional limited edition backpack for carry on which is great but to be honest the DJI backpack will give even more protection not that it's needed. And my Go Professional backpack affords more storage options and capacity.

Also you can still carry on a second personal item to the plane that will sto under the seat in front of you.

Here's where you can buy it.
http://goprofessionalcases.com/gpc-dji-phantom-3-backpack.html

Here's video of it being used as my carry on.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

My un boxing of the backpack

And review

Prob I have is that I also have a lot of camera gear, which is my normal carryon bag. Still not sure what to do. I'm trying to compress my camera gear into a much smaller bag for "under the seat". I have the DJI hard case which is very nice and actually quite small.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.