Case

Reaction score
I`m thinking of making my case with the pluck foam....does anyone have any suggestions on what case i should use?

I got the one from Daves Discount Motors for Christmas. It is a nice case with lots of room but is pretty big and can carry everything which I like as it isn't always a smooth ride in the back of my Bronco. If I am going to be carrying it very far, I put it in a backpack case and pack light.

I made my own case from a soft suit case where I can set the drone in without having to take the prop Gaurds off. Here at home I have hundreds of trees to run into and believe the prop Gaurds are best for my flight skills. I do have a back pack which is smaller where the Gaurds need to be removed. One of each type of case is best for me.....

I pondered this for months

Go pro case hands down my vision plus fits perfect, I made a slot for my galaxy tablet as well.

I just went though this and bought a Pelican case with the pick and pluck foam. The 1560 is the case I bought for my copter to fit the stage 2 antenna. It works great and had plenty of room. The only thing I had to do was shave the bottom layer of foam a 1/2 inch so the copter wasn't squished when closing the case. I know the foam compresses but I didn't want any stress on the frame. Mine closes easily and is very snug.

If I would do it again I would buy the 1610 case its about an inch deeper wider and longer. I was able to find one for 139.00 shipped to my door. Its yellow but I'm ok with that.

It was a fun project. Tried to leave two rows of Pick and pluck foam between each opening.

I looked at the Pelican 1610 case....it cost the same as some of the case that are precut...i was trying to save a few dollars and make a project out of it.

I love my GoProfessional cases (one for phantom and one for GoPro). High quality stuff and the precut foam is very well-designed and rigid. I have the phantom 2 wheeled version.

I'm waiting for my Trade Craft case this week. I will make a review a few weeks later but I will give my opinion soon.

I like the gopro case, also... I think... I bought it early in December, paid additional 30 dollars for pre Christmas shipping.... its what Jan 14th... it still hasent arrived... They were selling out of stock items..... Uggh

UAV Direct.

I ordered my gopro case on amazon maybe 2 days after Christmas it came 3 days later

I`m thinking of making my case with the pluck foam....does anyone have any suggestions on what case i should use?

I don't know if you already got yourself a case, but for anyone who is still looking for one:

Pick and pluck foam tends to be less durable than foam with pre-cut cavities. I work for CasePro and we offer cases with high-density foam specifically designed for the Phantom 2 Vision, so it offers better protection and security than pick and pluck foam. It also has wheels to make it much easier to travel with. You don't even have to through the trouble of taking your propellers off when you put your Phantom 2 inside the case.

Check it out on this page: CasePro DJI Phantom 2 Vision Wheeled Hard Case - CP-PHAN2V-W | Cases By Source

You could even customize the foam interior to have cavities for every, specific accessory you want to carry in the case. Just click the orange "Add custom foam" button on the page above and use our online customizing tool to build foam inserts EXACTLY to your liking.

If you want a carry-on sized case to take with you inside and airplane, try this one from CasePro: CasePro DJI Phantom 2 Vision Carry-On Hard Case - CP-PHAN2V-CO | Cases By Source

I don't know if you already got yourself a case, but for anyone who is still looking for one:

Pick and pluck foam tends to be less durable than foam with pre-cut cavities. I work for CasePro and we offer cases with high-density foam specifically designed for the Phantom 2 Vision, so it offers better protection and security than pick and pluck foam. It also has wheels to make it much easier to travel with. You don't even have to through the trouble of taking your propellers off when you put your Phantom 2 inside the case.

Check it out on this page: CasePro DJI Phantom 2 Vision Wheeled Hard Case - CP-PHAN2V-W | Cases By Source

You could even customize the foam interior to have cavities for every, specific accessory you want to carry in the case. Just click the orange "Add custom foam" button on the page above and use our online customizing tool to build foam inserts EXACTLY to your liking.

If you want a carry-on sized case to take with you inside and airplane, try this one from CasePro: CasePro DJI Phantom 2 Vision Carry-On Hard Case - CP-PHAN2V-CO | Cases By Source
Nice but WOW, not cheap!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers