case trouble

Reaction score
I just bought a ProCraft aluminum rolling case because I wanted to not have to take off the props to load the drone. Unfortunately, if one doesn't remove the range-extender, the RC is too tall in its slot to enable the lid to close, which is almost as annoying as having to unscrew all the props. Any other ideas out there?

Can you post a pic of the case insides?

Reason I ask,
I was wondering if the insides are able to be altered?

I have a different case, and with a few minor tweaks, everything fits, including prop guards, charger, batteries. And fits with props on, gimbal guard on, works perfectly for my p2v, or P2v+.

Here are a couple pictures.
IMG_0275.JPG
IMG_0276.JPG

My foam was easy to cut, so everything fit perfectly! But most holes were already there. My main problem, was inserting the Tx, it would slide the power button to ON, SO SOME TRIMMING, fixed that, plus the props were really tight, so I trimmed the openings a bit, and finally, trim to accept gimbal guard p2v.

Hope this helps.
Ps: these cases are no longer avail, unless you can find a used one? Has locking latches, but NO wheels.

J Dot
:cool:

I just bought a ProCraft aluminum rolling case because I wanted to not have to take off the props to load the drone. Unfortunately, if one doesn't remove the range-extender, the RC is too tall in its slot to enable the lid to close, which is almost as annoying as having to unscrew all the props. Any other ideas out there?
On my P3S I have the DBS Mod and a similar case. I just ended up going to Harbor Freight Tools and getting one of these cases to haul the RC, props, lanyard etc. :)

I would cut the foam and let it angel behind that motor. at least get it lower to close the lid.

Looks like you bought a case that has a slot for the P3 controller which is why it didn't fit the P2V transmitter

Thinking of getting a cheap case off e bay, nothing special, just something to transport short distance.
Anyone have any experience with them? & are the phantom 3's & phantom 2 vision + the same body/ fit?
so I could purchase a case for a p3 & it'd fit a p2v+
Thanks..

Thinking of getting a cheap case off e bay, nothing special, just something to transport short distance.
Anyone have any experience with them? & are the phantom 3's & phantom 2 vision + the same body/ fit?
so I could purchase a case for a p3 & it'd fit a p2v+
Thanks..

Body wise no issues, but the transmitters are a different shape so you need one suited to your quad

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj