Case that fits DBS modded P3A

Reaction score
Just put my DBS antenna on my P3A and i dont think it will fit in the DJI hard shell backpack anymore even with modification. Wanting to upgrade to a pelican style hard case. anyone with a DBS mod can recommend one that will fit with the antenna installed. I really dont like the idea of connecting and disconnecting those cables every time i fly.

Thanks,

Yeah ... i can go that route, but its a PITA. Would rather have one made for the phantom3 that I can just mod a little.
Yea I'm looking for the exact same thing. I'd be interested in seeing what some of our forum members have come up with in regards to transporting their drones with the ITELITE antenna attached.

Drone-World has backpacks and Nanuk cases with the foam cutouts that are cut perfectly to fit their "extended range" modification which is the itelite modification. They are a bit expensive, but the cutouts for the modded antenna are perfect.

Yea I'm looking for the exact same thing. I'd be interested in seeing what some of our forum members have come up with in regards to transporting their drones with the ITELITE antenna attached.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrl