Case or backpack.

DJI hardshell backpack.. everything fits snug even the tablets. I had to trim mine a bit on one side so my Shield and ipad mini would fit snug and not be touching each other.

I love my Go Professional backpack. Having the P3 Pro is all about getting to remote locations and getting footage. Cases are great but I get solid protection and portability:
ImageUploadedByPhantomPilots1439697420.096802.jpg

If I had that backpack Id cut those slots out of the top so I could fit my 5D and a lens. Is there even enough room up there to accomplish that if the body and lens arent attached?

If I had that backpack Id cut those slots out of the top so I could fit my 5D and a lens. Is there even enough room up there to accomplish that if the body and lens arent attached?

I'll measure that space and let you know later today.

Original DJI back pack is awsome.

I have the B&W Case too.

Since my back pack arrived I have stopped using the B&W case.

I may just put it up on ebay as I dont see the need for it anymore.

Back pack gets a thumbs up from me and a 100% recommendation.

I also paid half the price for the original nack pack as the previous owner bought it with his P3 and crashed the P3P into the river the next day and parted the case and all other accesories.

I feel sorry for him as I'm pretty sure no pre-flight checks were done and he didnt read up on anything regarding the Phantoms.

I do wish him good luck and the best, however he did mention his parting out for the Inspire ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.