Case MCM 22'

Reaction score
I bought a hard case of MCM , 22 inches. Same as most of you use. I noticed that the cover, even without the foam hit the top of the propeller, even before being fully closed. With you is that? For it seems to me that this will force the drone's legs. I do not know what to do. I would not want to take off and put the propeller every time it is flying.

I have that same case. it fits the advanced and pro perfectly. the standard is a tiny bit taller than the others. when I had my standard in it, I was actually thinking of replacing the landing gear with that of the adv/pro models. but I did not get a chance to do it before I sold my standard. if it makes you feel better, I had my standard in the middle of the case so it had more give when closing it. and it did survive two weeks of international tripping that way and was left unscathed.

Reactions: marciopalermo
I would like to hear other comments on this also. I made a homemade case out of a old pelican case and when I close it it does the same thing.

I looked at the 22, ended up settling for the 22-24160, frikkin' perfect for the P3S. Right now it's listed for $84.99, i got it for way less than that when it was on sale, think it was around $55 or something. it comes with an eggshell foam for the lid, then 3, maybe 4 pieces of pick and pluck, and another thin piece of foam for the bottom. after i picked and plucked 3 pieces and kept the eggshell in the lid, fit perfect, with props on. i was a nut making sure the lid wasn't pressing down on the props, it don't. fits real sweet. i think it's the best case you can get to fit your P3S, in that price range. sure there's awesome micro raptor and pelican cases, but i wasn't about to spend 3 or 400 bucks.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31