Case Club P4P

I have one and love it. I have 4 batteries, ipad mini, and flight log in mine. I took gimal support off; would not fit with it on.

Awesome, didn't know you could change inserts.
Just ordered that case from amazon Friday.

I just got the compact one bckmstr posted from Amazon. I love it. My other cases are ginormous. This one is not a lot bigger than the foam shipping box, but everything fits with lots more batteries.

I always have my P4P with me. I use it for inspections, so I never know when I may/may not need it. The case will fit under the back seat of my crew cab Silvarado. I might not let someone sit there because it puts pressure on the case. But the majority of the time I am driving alone.

Under the seat it is not visible to prying eyes. As an extra level of security I have a bike lock cable wrapped around the seat post and locked through the lid lock holes

Reactions: Bckmstr and Sith77
nice, they're well worth every penny to protect all my equipment and make traveling with it , be it on my 4 wheeler , sled , boat or truck nice and simple with everything stored in it's place and ready to go all the time

How's the compact case club for the p4 holding up for you all now? I've read some concerns regarding the "fragile" latches. Do any of you have any problems with the plastic latches? I'm looking to invest in one of these.

How's the compact case club for the p4 holding up for you all now? I've read some concerns regarding the "fragile" latches. Do any of you have any problems with the plastic latches? I'm looking to invest in one of these.
Yip mine still good,had for nearly a year,not sure how many times i open and close but still good,i thought about gettin more for me others,,p3 range instead of a cardboard box, :)

Reactions: tml4191
Yip mine still good,had for nearly a year,not sure how many times i open and close but still good,i thought about gettin more for me others,,p3 range instead of a cardboard box, :)
Thanks for the reply. I've made an offer to get one; hopefully the seller gets back to me soon. Is the top flat or a little curved? I'm thinking about using it as a launch pad too.

over a year on mine and its been used a lot , not one issue ...works just like the day it arrived new

Thank you!
Not a problem , over 2.1 million ft and my compact cc has performed extremely well love how I can fit everything I need and take it anywhere knowing my $ invested inside is protected from anything water,dirt,dust,snow, moisture etc... you get the idea. No brainer to protect the big money we spend on these quads

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj