Case/Box for Xmtr and FPV (Black Pearl)

dec

Reaction score
I was looking for a low cost alternative to carry my P2 Xmtr w/ FPV mount and Black Pearl screen. I've seen several options, but found what I was looking for at Home Depot today. I made a quick video for anyone else that maybe looking as well. Solution - $25, no cutting, solid box with a good fit. I think most questions "I would have" are answered in the video, but send me a note if you have serious inquiry.

(info - DEWALT Model # DWST24070 Internet # 202710563 Store SKU # 406555 24 in. Tote with Power Tool Case from Home Depot. Phantom 2 stock xmtr, with mount shelf and Black Pearl screen) ((no affiliation with DroneFly, Dewalt, DJI, GoPro . . . and YES that was a fricking telemarketer you heard calling))

link to HD http://www.homedepot.com/p/DEWALT-24-in-Tote-with-Power-Tool-Case-DWST24070/202710563

One more thing . . . if you just need to carry (not secure storage) you can leave top off and the handle would make this moreso a tray with a tall handle. This would allow the Black Pearl to remain attached. Originally I was going to cut part of the top tray out to leave the FPV Screen attached, but just before I fired up the cutter, I found the option you see in the video. I mave still go back and cut later, but for now, that setup meets my needs . . . HOPE it helps !

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4