Carrying cases?

Reaction score
I passed on the shoulder bag for now, but pre-ordered a Mavic and one additional battery. Plan is to end up with the car charger and a 3rd battery. What is everyone looking to carry their Mavic's in?

I know they look tough, but I would like to take some care of it while maintaining the convenience. I would actually prefer something like the karma backpack but around half the size, having a hard time finding anything yet.

Ideas?

Reactions: LockJaw220
My lowepro 450 protactical backpack, next to camera. But if its just the drone, then probably a simple messenger bag with an insert for camera gear.

or like this:
5220474_orig.jpg

Reactions: iker42
I was actually just looking at the Peak messenger bags, not really a messenger bag person, but they look REALLY nice for that use.

I fly my Phantom 3 Advanced (well sold it two weeks ago before the Mavic announcement before value dropped) while shooting at the range a lot. Maybe a messenger bag wouldn't be a terrible idea if I could get an AR pistol, med kit and the drone in it.

But then I get back to whether or not I want a softer hard case like the karma, which would be a more dedicated case.

Mavic is too small for its own good!

**Edit** That picture is the exact one that got me interested in the Peak, hah!

Going to use my Think Tank Street Walker. Nice small backpack, designed to protect camera/lenses.

I did not know what to expect but it is actually a great pack. The price is amazing too.

It's not listed but is in the pictures, it does come with the rain bag?
I might wait until I have the drone in my hands to really see what I'm going to need.

It's not listed but is in the pictures, it does come with the rain bag?
I might wait until I have the drone in my hands to really see what I'm going to need.
It does. It has a nice little pocket on the bottom that has the rain cover.

I bet Go Professional is already working on a case.. I prefer the black plastic ones.. :D

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers