Carrying Case?

Reaction score
I wanted to see what everyone is using for a carrying case that has enough room for various batteries, and also FPV stuff. I looked around and saw a few already made ones then also saw some that you get and you pull out the foam areas to craft your own.

Any advice on what you prefer or are using would be appreciated.

I really like my Tradecraft case. Fits my P2 with all FPV gear and Groundstation attached. Super solid case.

- LIONDOG

Pelican case here. The 1560 model fits the P2 perfectly, with props attached. Enough room for tx with monitor attached, hood, and batts for the monitor and P2. Got the model with the pluck and pull foam. It's on sale on amazon now and ships for free if you're a prime member.

I use the GoProfessional case for the Phantom 2 (Non-Vision).

Bear in mind, I don't have FPV, but there are a ton of open compartments that could easily carry your standard FPV equipment.

I love this case and honestly couldn't imagine flying the Phantom as often as I do without it.

Fink
i-LgFpTrs-M.gif

japaneezy said:
Pelican case here. The 1560 model fits the P2 perfectly, with props attached. Enough room for tx with monitor attached, hood, and batts for the monitor and P2. Got the model with the pluck and pull foam. It's on sale on amazon now and ships for free if you're a prime member.

+1 on the 1560, i'll do a review eventually but it fits more than any other case I've seen when you take the time to plan out the location of each piece. High quality too, worth the price! I have a 1520 for the GoPro and mounts and I'm equally happy with it.

Did you guys cut your own foam or was is molded for you already?

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1