Carrying Case for P3A

Reaction score
I am looking into buying a case for my P3A. What is everyones suggestions in which case to buy?

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Drone Crates have really nice products and a lifetime warranty.

NANUK 950 - DJI

d7934d88636aafeeb12a288efe2ce5c6.jpg
048913825ee62e41779e8565f043bcfd.jpg
23ec37b174b934655e5bcd9d06332ba8.jpg

I use a case from MCM Electronics. $46 ($53 shipped).

AMAZING value. I bought quite a few in different sizes for some firearms and other traveling gear. They are that good.

IMG_0505_zps95h0shpl.png

IMG_0512_zpscqfmlzsf.jpg

IMG_0510_zpshf77dca9.jpg

IMG_0515_zps3kqexcef.jpg

Thank you for all of the suggestions. I would prefer one that I can put my Phantom in with the propellers still on.

Reactions: Reed L
Thank you for all of the suggestions. I would prefer one that I can put my Phantom in with the propellers still on.

That MCM case fits a P3 with props on if you remove the foam layer under the lid. It's a snug fit.

Bull94, I really like my Go Professional hard case. The quality is top notch. The Microraptor Pro hard case is my second favorite. While I don't like leaving props on in cases, you could leave them on in both of these cases.

NANUK cases you can leave the props on. Best cases in my opinion. Check out their websites and YouTube for some comparisons

Every time I see your Phantom with the stick dude it reminds me of the Id from Forbidden Planet when it entered the force field. ;)

I use a case from MCM Electronics. $46 ($53 shipped).

AMAZING value. I bought quite a few in different sizes for some firearms and other traveling gear. They are that good.

IMG_0505_zps95h0shpl.png

IMG_0512_zpscqfmlzsf.jpg

IMG_0510_zpshf77dca9.jpg

IMG_0515_zps3kqexcef.jpg

I'm against leaving props on. You're far less likely to catch defects with the props and less likely to inspect your bird prior to flight.

Either way - It's all good!

Carrying cases are available from $40 onwards. Pick the one you feel is right for you. All will protect P3.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20