Carry case to accommodate DBS?

Reaction score
Hi guys

I'm after a case that'll accommodate the DBS mod on my RC.

I don't want to spend a fortune & would like one that allows props to stay on (not essential though)

Cheers

Hi guys

I'm after a case that'll accommodate the DBS mod on my RC.

I don't want to spend a fortune & would like one that allows props to stay on (not essential though)

Cheers

I got one of those knock off hard shell backpacks from eBay. You know the one for like $50?
It works great. I had to do some cutting to the foam, and I have to unclip the DBS; but I can leave all wires to the DBS and to my amps in place.
Setup when unpacking is not bad. Just clip on the DBS, put on props and ready to go!
Having a compact easy to carry hard shell case was important to me. So this works.

Reactions: mike710_0
That is similar to what I did. I had an old backpack style case that was too full, so I got a hard case for the bird, and sawed out the foam in the backpack case to fit the entire R/C with the DBS and Inspire mount attached. Even have room for a battery or two and spare props. True, it's another case to carry, but I didn't like taking the DBS or wiring off the R/C. And the hard case for the bird allows me to keep the props on. Happy Flying !

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik