Careful when grabbing a "drone"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motorotor was correct ! o_O
Yes, Motorotor is correct. It was posted in the wrong forum. I would never have seen the "drone" catch in the correct forum. The Post was enjoyable to read and informative. I stand admonished.

Yes, Motorotor is correct. It was posted in the wrong forum. I would never have seen the "drone" catch in the correct forum. The Post was enjoyable to read and informative. I stand admonished.
Didn't mean it that way clkilljoy...is just all over the forum .
Look in News or General Discussions sometimes and see some stranger than that ! :)

Reactions: clkilljoy
As a child, Enrique liked to stick his fingers in fans and also sing into them to make robot voice. That guy will never learn.

Reactions: Pumpfixer
As a child, Enrique liked to stick his fingers in fans and also sing into them to make robot voice. That guy will never learn.
I thought you going to say he got his lips stuck too.

Reactions: dirkclod
Get a life! Really!

Ha! woah...tell us how you *really* feel...

One thing, you may learn about me should either of us hang around here for awhile, is that I do not take myself too seriously...

...and neither should you!

Perhaps had the subject matter been Jenifer Lopez, or the concert was at, say, Playboy Mansion, for example, then it might have been a little more bearable that this story was plastered all over these forums...but that wasn't the case now was it?

...anyway, no harm, no foul.

Motorotor was correct ! o_O

Thanks for the understanding, and receiving the post in the "matter-of-fact" way it was intended.

And by the way - the irony of the post and the user's name was not lost on me. LOL ;)

Happy foruming :)

Reactions: dirkclod
Well, now that we all know extra batteries are being shipped, we need _something_ to have multiple threads about.

Well he stuck something right. He is still with Anna Kournikova the ex super hot tennis pro. I'd
say he learned very well.
stir.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.