carbon props for djivision2+

Reaction score
I'm new at this game...

I have been looking around and there are so many , I don't know which ones to buy... knowing that I would probably buy the wrong ones if I didn't ask this question.

Can someone please point me in the right direction? for carbon propellers?
Thank you in advance

Goat

Don't buy them. Only buy DJI brand.

dbfletcher said:
My phantom v+ was a lot less stable, response was worst, and climbout was horrible.
And, this is why you should only buy DJI brand :)

Meta4 said:
What's the magic attraction that makes people automatically assume that CF must be better?

For myself it was mostly because when I put CF blades on my R/C Helicopter, it was definitely a big step up from woodies or even fiberglass blades... so I wrongly assumed they would be better one a quadcopter.

Doug Fletcher

wow thanks fellas for the quick response... I thought the CF props were better cause.....well just because... I guess Ill stick with the original props

thank you all
Goat

dbfletcher said:
My phantom v+ was a lot less stable, response was worse, and climbout was horrible. I'm just sticking to the DJI stock blades or the new 9450 (not 100% sure that is the right number for the new blades) for now.

There are video's on youtube testing and explaining all sorts of props for the Phantom.
The best results came from the stock DJI ones.
Good thing is to balance them !
The nr is indeed 9450.

goatman, this video shows the differences between those props:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H6L2NoIqL7w

In short, unless you have the upgraded motors, you probably won't notice the difference either way you go.

Carbon fiber props are flying samurai swords, and provide no noticeable difference in flight times or upward thrust. And they are a pain in the *** to balance. Stick with the DJI brand, you won't regret it.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj