Carbon Fiber Props for P2

Reaction score
Is there a source for carbon fiber props for the Phantom 2 with the built in prop nuts (like the factory blades). Anyone have a brand they can recommend ? I have read some bad reviews of some of the knockoff blades coming out of China. (poor balance, less lift etc).

BigBadFun said:
I use these and they work fine. Are they knockoffs?

http://www.helipal.com/9443-carbon-prop ... w-ccw.html

Yeah, those props look good to me. When I said knock off I didn't mean that DJI had to make them I just didn't want to buy something that was cheaply stamped out by a fly-by-night company. If you are satisfied with the performance of these props I would be willing to give them a try. (To be honest I think the Carbon Fiber just looks more Bad *** than white plastic ;)

i've heard bad things regarding P2 carbon props. mostly with uncontrolled decent. p2 works well with its stock props, dont see what you gain except instability. see multiple youtube videos.

Someone told me to avoid the carbon fiber which would be lethal compared to the white plastic ones which would "only cut" in case it hits someone. True?

Colombus said:
Bigbad.I have those props on process to be delivered by Helipal. Are you satisfied, are they OK in terms of balance?

Yo C-Dog, yeah they are great. I haven't done a direct comparison but kinda bought them cos they look bas-***. Check out the bottom 1st page of this thread, a guy gives a good detailed explanation...

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=11331

BigBadFun said:
Colombus said:
Bigbad.I have those props on process to be delivered by Helipal. Are you satisfied, are they OK in terms of balance?

Yo C-Dog, yeah they are great. I haven't done a direct comparison but kinda bought them cos they look bas-***. Check out the bottom 1st page of this thread, a guy gives a good detailed explanation...

http://www.phantompilots.com/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=11331

Ok, thanks for the link, he makes a good argument for CF props... Then again I didn't think about the safety aspect. I guess I will stick with white plastic until Iam 100% confident on my flying abilities. Maybe I'll just get a set to look good in the case and switch me out before takeoff ;)

If you just want dark props, DJI makes grey props now - I got a set from DroneFly.com and they look awesome.

Fink
i-LgFpTrs-M.gif

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adrie