Carbon Fiber Ginsu Props

Reaction score
Well, I installed a pair of carbon fiber props to my P3S. I'm sure the fraction of weight savings will give me another +10mph. Haha. I can see this is going to be a very addicting hobby, being a passionate photographer and all. I imagine I'll be upgrading to a P4 as soon as I'm comfortable as a pilot. Fun stuff.

a1d8deb09fbebe01d180c6180424732f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

nice pic, can be hard to get that CF to show well. This is just the beginning man, its addictive. Do you drive a Ford? That EcoBoost tag is familiar :)

Thanks, and yes. I work for and drive a Ford. I work in the EcoBoost engine design department in Dearborn (Global Engine Engineering). Greatest job in the world.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Thanks, and yes. I work for and drive a Ford. I work in the EcoBoost engine design department in Dearborn (Global Engine Engineering). Greatest job in the world.

SWEEET! I have a 2013 Ford Flex Ecoboost with a flashed ECU (shhh dont tell the guys at the dealer here). This thing HAULS ***, and its SUPER fun to drive. Tell the guys there in Michigan to KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK!

Ontopic - this is a good set of CF props as well, and its on sale right now :) www.getfpv.com/propellers/antigravity-9-5x3-8-carbon-fiber-prop-pair-white.html

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnndyManuka