Car follow video with Phantom 4

Really too slow for me. You said car CHASE and i thought you were gonna go fast!

that got me thinking. i know drone can only go 30 something mph, but what if you tied a long string to it to help pull it along faster? might be something to try to get an exciting video next time.

Yes, another exciting drone crash video.

Great video and I like the music. Did you consider using Litchi on "Leash" mode so that you could focus on operating the camera and not the drone? What did you learn from this? What would you differently next time? Thanks for sharing

I liked it. Just work on the centering of the subject, the one shot along side of the car and it was cut off @ 1:36. I have the same problem. And I like it when the cuts are synchronized with the beat of the music.

Just my 2¢ when editing and cutting to another scene, try to cut to a different angle or more noticiable zoom in/out, because when you cut to same angle it looks like a video glitch!
like on the start when you are descending.
Crossfade your cuts !

I think you video is GREAT, thank you for sharing it. I am new to the game and have a Phantom 3 Professional. My question is would my quad be able to do the same "Follow On" as the 4. I could not afford the 4 so went for the next best.

Peppie

yeah, I'd make sure you delete that from the servers if/when you are through getting the feedback. The 107 rules (as you mention above) aren't in effect (yet), but being that close to the airport you probably aren't real concerned with the current rules. I don't think you have anything to worry about with the moving vehicle or the airport issue, but "IF" you had a problem somewhere down the road, trust me, that video will be used if any litigation or mitigation were to occur.

As for comments on the video, kewl idea and it appears you made ole' girl happy, so kudo's to you !

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spicehub