Car Charger

Last edited:
You can get it on Amazon for that same price too. Many people are selling the same charger.

Zactly! msinger I hope you're on staff! ;)

TPT Car Charger &Adapter for DJI Phantom 3 Smart Battery Car Charger for Quadcopter
by TPT
Be the first to review this item

Sale: $7.90 Free Shipping for Prime Members

Only 7 left in stock.

Want it tomorrow, Jan. 16? Order within 2 hrs 28 mins and choose Saturday Delivery at checkout. Details
Sold by Three Pine Tree and Fulfilled by Amazon.

Last edited:
For $15 it's worth a shot. I might grab one just to have on hand... just in case :)

Hmmm I'm thinking they posted the wrong picture as it says for the Phantom 3 Pro?????

Ah here you go:
41kVJMongTL.jpg

Not sure. All Phantom 3 models use the same batteries and chargers.

It appears to be the same charger with a different connector. Both will fit the Phantom 3 battery. I'm assuming it'll work just the same (even though nobody has reviewed it).

You buying two or what??
LOL no I just meant buy one to have on hand as a backup for my "road charging system". I have an inverter that connects to my car battery but it has to connect under the hood where this one would just use the 12V lighter port inside the car.

LOL no I just meant buy one to have on hand as a backup for my "road charging system". I have an inverter that connects to my car battery but it has to connect under the hood where this one would just use the 12V lighter port inside the car.

Right I get it, sometimes I write too quickly and think later. Well maybe more than sometimes....

Reactions: BigAl07

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik