Car charger

P2c

Reaction score
Just saw this battery car charger for p3 on aliexpress site.they say it will charge the battery in 60 minutes.
Because i know this battery is a sensitive thing,i tend to be carefull before using it.what do you think?

Attachments

• 1435175512408.jpg
    1435175512408.jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 365
Ye ,thats what i thought would be the propper way to do it.
Thank's.

I think I have seen DJI post a car charger for the P3 batteries. Have to look again. I use the inverter for a lot of stuff though.

How long does it takes to charge the battery with the inverter?

Reactions: Fantasmagorico
The battery pack units (bootser pack) are awesome because you don't need to have the vehicle running, or you can charge closer to your flying site and not in the parking lot.

Reactions: skyhighdiver
The battery pack units (bootser pack) are awesome because you don't need to have the vehicle running, or you can charge closer to your flying site and not in the parking lot.
this is true but not real practical to haul around in boat or small enough in backpack but yes they are handy for there size

Depends on the boat. I have two 800-watt portable units (not sure of battery size right now but I can go look) that is smaller than the P3 box. It could easily sit in a boat. But definitely out for backpacking. I would carry it more than a couple hundred feet. haha but we bring at least one camping all the time.

Reactions: skyhighdiver
My Motor Home has a 2500 watt pure sine wave inverter that supplies all the power when dry camping (if you call that camping :) For the car I have 300 watt plug in one, but it will drain your battery if you don't start the car often to charge,

How important is it to run a pure sine wave converter instead of just a cheap converter.

With the P3 batteries as expensive as they aren't I don't want to hurt them

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers