Car Charger for P2V Battery

Reaction score
Hi Guys
I found this on E-bay and it works perfect.
I was able to charge my lipos flawlessly in my car...

DJI Phantom 2 Vision Car Charger Upgrade

Attachments

• car-charger.jpg
    car-charger.jpg
    116.4 KB · Views: 673
I have an original DJI car charger and it charges a battery, not fully discharged( about 45%) in less than an hour.

I did not check the exact time but did not feel it took longer than home charger...

Geert said:
brushlesheaven said:
Hi Guys

How long did it take to recharge a battery?

Geert./.

I was on the move whilst charging mine, and i agree with brushlesheaven comment on the time it takes.

brushlesheaven said:
I did not check the exact time but did not feel it took longer than home charger...

Geert said:
brushlesheaven said:
Hi Guys

How long did it take to recharge a battery?

Geert./.

Do you think a DC to AC (car battery to house wall socket) would ruin the phantom battery? I dont' want to buy phantom's car charger because it is $100, and if I get a DC to AC I could use it to power other things.

I am talking about this kind of thing;
http://www.amazon.com/outlets-inverter- ... s=dc+to+ac

You are talking about inverter from 12 to 110 right?
If you at the field and need to charge your P2V lipos in your car using your supplied DJI charger than yes it will work for you.

brushlesheaven said:
You are talking about inverter from 12 to 110 right?
If you at the field and need to charge your P2V lipos in your car using your supplied DJI charger than yes it will work for you.

Yeah that's what I am talking about, I just wanted to make sure it won't damage the batteries since DJI keeps stating to only use DJI products to charge the batteries.

helishmeli said:
Yeah that's what I am talking about, I just wanted to make sure it won't damage the batteries since DJI keeps stating to only use DJI products to charge the batteries.

Of course they do, they have their own special electrons with a greater charge than the run of the mill electrons used by other manufacturers.

riblit said:
helishmeli said:

Of course they do, they have their own special electrons with a greater charge than the run of the mill electrons used by other manufacturers.

they got their own higher dimensional strings vibrating at different frequencies than our own producing electrons with different quantum spin

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BoguSlav