Capturing FPV flight footage which shows the full DJI Go screen information

Reaction score
I see on Youtube that many people post videos of their flight from the perspective of the DJI Go app screen - so the video is essentially everything that you see when you are flying your phantom in FPV on your mobile phone. I know this is a basic question but please can someone either tell me how to capture this video format or direct me to an appropriate thread. Thank you, Steve.

You need to install some type of screen recorder. You can find some commonly used apps here.

Reactions: G Lee
I have only been able to obtain this or screen-record on a Android Device. I've been looking for a while & cant find an option for iPhone/IOS. Seems to be an Android only, thing for now...
Somebody please correct me if you have found an app that will do this for an iPhone/iPad iOS

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

To answer your question, if you have an Android device you can download an app from the play store that will record your screen. Just do a basic search for "screen record". Once you get all setup & are ready to record your DJI Go app screen &/or flight you simply begin recording on the screen record app & its that simple.
Sorry I'm just still grumpy that they haven't found a way to do this for iOS users[emoji36]

To answer your question, if you have an Android device you can download an app from the play store that will record your screen. Just do a basic search for "screen record". Once you get all setup & are ready to record your DJI Go app screen &/or flight you simply begin recording on the screen record app & its that simple.
Sorry I'm just still grumpy that they haven't found a way to do this for iOS users[emoji36]

Doesn't help with Go, but the Litchi app has that function built in. You can record just the screen or screen and audio.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobDan