Captain America Civil War = FAA Registration

Good point. How do you unregister if you sell your aircraft and move on to a different hobby?
No idea. Not sure how to rename the drone (as in the DJI Go App), either.
Probably why I'll just hold on to them. No reason to sell them for less than 1/2 the price I paid just because the price drops. I barely used them.

Wide open country, not a sole to be found, no need to register. Dont see how it helps anyone other than political grandstanders. If you have the money and smarts to fly one, then you the rules and should be responsible. At $5 a pop, I highly doubt they could establish a force to be recond with.

The drone isn't registered you are (for hobby craft not commercial) not sure how commercial craft differ in registration. Hence why you can have 50 phantom's and only 1 FAA registration number is needed. If you stop flying you just don't renew when it expires.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Yeah.
The drone isn't registered you are (for hobby craft not commercial) not sure how commercial craft differ in registration. Hence why you can have 50 phantom's and only 1 FAA registration number is needed. If you stop flying you just don't renew when it expires.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

This.

People are talking like they registered an aircraft with the FAA. Tells me they know nothing at all about it and are full of ****.

You give them your name and address, you pay them $5, and they give you a number to put on your drones. That's it.

People are talking like they registered an aircraft with the FAA. Tells me they know nothing at all about it and are full of ****.

You give them your name and address, you pay them $5, and they give you a number to put on your drones. That's it.
Mouth

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4