Cape Coral Ft Myers Naples Puenta Gorda, ETC

Why don't we all meet somewhere? i am available almost always. I am on Sanibel.

"I am game! I live in Stoneybrook in Estero."

Maybe when this rain stops we can meet somewhere in between, any ideas on a place?

I am in Cape Coral and a really newbie. I have a Phantom 2 vision and I think we should meet somewhere when I return from my son's home in Connecticut. How about May 16th at Applebee's on the corner of Daniels Parkway and 41. For those out of Fort Myers 41 is Tamiami Trail.

Maybe 2:00 PM so we miss the lunch bunch. In the mean time I will contact the city of Cape Coral about setting up a flying place for us. It will be difficult but that's what we do Isn't it?

Richard ie concomcad

I live in Villagio in Estero. Would love to meet up. Did anyone figure out a time and place?

I guess no one saw the proposed meeting at Applebees on May 23, so how about June 20th same place. RSVP here and I will take care of getting us either a table or a room. I am thinking in the heat of the day, but am open to suggestions.

Hey are you guys still flying? I'm in naples

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

I'm in Cape Coral as well. I'm up for it. I did some flying at Rotary Park near Tarpon Point here recently. It was great.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

I'm in Cape Coral as well. I'm up for it. I did some flying at Rotary Park near Tarpon Point here recently. It was great.

Never thought about Rotary Park! I'm about 5 minutes down the street from TP. Was going to try the large open area around the Marina. Not sure if they would kick me out :) I bike down there around noon usually everyday. About a month ago I saw a guy buzzing his Phantom around and no one seemed to bother him.

Reactions: Ron Burgundy
That would be great. Sometimes I can't get out because I care for my kid with high functioning autism. Funny thing is, he is more proficient at it than me at times when it comes to this stuff. I flew over a part of my neighborhood in Sandoval today. We have a frisbee golf course toward the front that wraps around a huge pond and the some forestry area beyond that. Really cool to finally see what lies beyond that pond's fence lol.

But now school is back in, I have somewhat flexibility in doing things. Just have to do it between storms hitting. That's been a mood killer for a bit now.

Hey guys, 24 year old phantom 4 pilot in Fort Myers. I fly all the time over at Kelly Soccer Fields. Looking to meet others!

Hmm, some how I've missed checking in here.

Phantom 4 with 100 hours on it now.

AD

Hello,

I just purchased a P4Pro. I am debating returning it because it seems like there are so many flight restrictions on where you can fly in SW Florida. Is the park restriction for take-off and landing strictly enforced? What do I need to do (who to call, what to say, etc.) if I want to fly below 400' between 2 and 5 nautical miles from RSW (Currently living in Plantation Somerset)? Are there any great places to fly and get good film where I won't be braking any laws/rules?

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20