Can't view forum videos

Reaction score
Captions show up but space for video is complete blank. I run several of the popular media viewing programs just fine. What am I missing??

Captions show up but space for video is complete blank. I run several of the popular media viewing programs just fine. What am I missing??
A bunch of cool *** video's bro :D
Just messing ...What are you using Eltaco ?

Please take a screenshot of one of these issues. It is something on your end as all of your permissions are in tact.

Reactions: dirkclod
Please take a screenshot of one of these issues. It is something on your end as all of your permissions are in tact.
Thanks for your help, Jacob. Here's wh
upload_2015-6-14_14-19-44.png
at I'm seeing:

Okay, looking at the thread, I can see the YouTube videos linked. Please ensure you have flash player installed.

Okay, looking at the thread, I can see the YouTube videos linked. Please ensure you have flash player installed.
I think you've pointed me in the right direction. My Flashplayer is old and running 32-bit instead of 64. I'll do an update and see what happens.

Yep look like the codex need updated. Update and give her a go. Without the proper codex it will show blank.

Yep look like the codex need updated. Update and give her a go. Without the proper codex it will show blank.
The latest version of Flash player is up and running. Problem remains. How do I go about getting a codec?

The latest version of Flash player is up and running. Problem remains. How do I go about getting a codec?
I give up! Flash Player installed perfectly and should have come with codec. Downloaded codec pack and haven't the foggiest of how to wade through it. Thanks to all who helped try and resolve this.

I give up! Flash Player installed perfectly and should have come with codec. Downloaded codec pack and haven't the foggiest of how to wade through it. Thanks to all who helped try and resolve this.
Can you try on a different computer?

Also - you can always use our app.
Eureka!!! Remember that #*$!!@^% little blue circle with the slash that appears in the address bar? Nuff said! Isn't technology and human fallibility amazing? Thanks again, Jacob.

Reactions: Jacob
Do a search in Google for "Ace Mega Codec" it free and a free download. It has all the codec needed to run just about any audio or video file. If you can't find it let me know and I will upload it for you.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4