Can't take off help please

Reaction score
My phantom 2 isn't working right. When I take off it does a back flip and it gets stuck accelerating when the throttle is at neutral. Everything is updated. Is it a calibration issue or something else? It seems to work fine but when I go to take off the rear motors slow down and it backflips.

My phantom 2 isn't working right. When I take off it does a back flip and it gets stuck accelerating when the throttle is at neutral. Everything is updated. Is it a calibration issue or something else? It seems to work fine but when I go to take off the rear motors slow down and it backflips.

Have you had a crash with this P2 lately and replaced parts?

Not enough info to help. How well did it fly before and what changed?

Try calibrating your remote controller in the RC Assistant.

It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Phantom Pilots forum. I hope that you will take advantage of the benefits that come with membership and that you will be able to use the forum for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in Phantom quadcopter’s.

Also, which version of the P2? You posted in both Vision and P2 non-Vision.

Video pls. Are you on a flat and not angled surface?
Have you recalibrated the sticks in both RC12 and Phantom assist?

I do think that you have tinkered with the P2 and accidently flipped the M1 cable upside down on the on the NAZA. If you flip this by accident, the throttle commands go AWOL. This will cause the P2 to violently flip on take off because its giving conflicting info to the IMU and NAZA.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20