Can't see the LEDs on my P2Vplus

Reaction score
When I put my phantom on the ground prior to a take off. I'm unable to see the LEDs that tell me if it's ready to take off. I'm above it and because I'm handicapped it's very difficult for me to keep picking it up to check on the LEDs. They should have put an indicator of "ready to fly" on top of the Bird. Does anyone have an easy solution to this issue ( which if I was younger or not handicapped, would not be an issue)
Thanks in advanced.

Buy a mirror tile and sit the Phantom on that for take off. No problems then :)

I have a old round road sign aluminum , I went to the auto parts store and got chrome Mylar that they put on cars. It's sticky about 4.00 , stuck it on the sign and take off on it. Can see everything perfect.

Truly awesome advice. I am going to do this myself. I am a disabled veteran and just had surgery and I have to undergo another major one in a few weeks and this will really help me while in the wheelchair. This is why I love this forum, so many great knowledgeable people that have been there and done that.

Try a camping / sporting goods store and look for a stainless steel camping mirror. Polished stainless steel.... solid, unbreakable, light, small.........

I like the old sign. Old Atlantic city Exp sign. Just the right size foe a takeoff / landing pad.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik