Can't Save FlightRecords from DJI Go App

Reaction score
Hi

When I try to save the Flight Records from the DJI Go App I am told that the flight records could not be copied "...because you do not have permission to see its content." iTunes then tells me that I may need to unlock the device.

Any ideas, please?

Thanks

Mike V
Screen Shot 2016-02-08 at 11.05.01 AM.png

Have you unlocked your device (i.e. entered the passcode)?

Doh!

Many thanks, Juno. When the message said "unlock", I assumed it meant in the cellphone sense. I would have thought that being connected to my laptop, a "trusted" device, unlocking would not have been necessary.

Thanks again.

I'm scratching my head. After sinking my iPhone 5S (and now my iPad Mini 2) the FlightRecords are accessible in iTunes. Or at least I can slide them to my desktop (for uploading to Healthy Drones.

I wasn't even aware I had an option to save the Flight Records from DJI Go. Can you find the folder in iTunes?

S

I'm scratching my head. After sinking my iPhone 5S (and now my iPad Mini 2) the FlightRecords are accessible in iTunes. Or at least I can slide them to my desktop (for uploading to Healthy Drones.

I wasn't even aware I had an option to save the Flight Records from DJI Go. Can you find the folder in iTunes?

S

Once you download the .txt file from the FlightRecord folder, take and upload it on djilogs.com where you can save the comprehensive .csv file and see a ton of flight data using Excel. The converted .txt to .csv file would also be what you would use in the Dashware software.

Once you download the .txt file from the FlightRecord folder, take and upload it on djilogs.com where you can save the comprehensive .csv file and see a ton of flight data using Excel. The converted .txt to .csv file would also be what you would use in the Dashware software.

Have a look at their video...

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj