Can't render 1080p (4K is fine)

Reaction score
So I've been shooting in 4K but realized I'd rather have a smoother look so I went to 1080/60. Anytime I try to render anything in 1080/60 the video file causes adobe premiere, vegas video, and even video converting software to crash. It plays back in VLC just fine, but won't render. Any ideas?

When I get home I'm going to format the SD card, and then try to render in the other formats (1080/30 etc) to see if it's limited to just the 60fps.

I had adobe support remote in and also confirm it was a corrupt video file of some sort.

I did try the DJIfix program with no success. I was able to luckily render my video by rendering little pieces of the video clip at a time, and then putting those into a longer video and rendered that as the final. My drone did crash months ago and unfortunately I did not every try this resolution prior to it so I have nothing to compare it to.

Your shooting in 1080 60 and can't open the file (as opposed to rendering)? Why not shoot 4k and render the output to 1080. Working with 4k will allow you to crop and straighten (including apparently lossless 4 times zoom). You also have the option in keeping the original higher quality footage for later use.

Your shooting in 1080 60 and can't open the file (as opposed to rendering)? Why not shoot 4k and render the output to 1080. Working with 4k will allow you to crop and straighten (including apparently lossless 4 times zoom). You also have the option in keeping the original higher quality footage for later use.

I can open it just fine in 1080 I just can't render it. I want 1080 because Of the 60fps. I can't get 60fps out of 4K or I would do 4K @60.

Choose HD 1920x1080, CABAC, progressive scan, 59.940 frame rate, then go over to the bottom 'system' tab where you can choose the container: mp4 (with audio AAC).

So update, I tried formatting the SD card and rendering a few more files. Rendered the 4K at both 24fps and 30fps just fine.

Tried 1080 at all of the various FPS in both .mov and .mp4 format and they all crashed both vegas and premiere. I really am truly stumped on why this would be.

Also, it doesn't matter what type of file I export/render as I get the same result.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4