Can't remove SD card (SOLVED)

Reaction score
Anybody tried to remove their SD card? I can't seem to get it out.....

UPDATE : OK, Panic Over.....

I was able to get a pointed knife to carefully ease it out. I then put it back, and it's now clicking in and out perfectly fine

Last edited:
Push a bit in and leave it, it should pop out.

I've just tried with a butter knife as hard as I'm willing to push it.

It's not coming out :(

Anybody else haveing this trouble or is it just me......

I've just tried with a butter knife as hard as I'm willing to push it.

It's not coming out :(

Anybody else haveing this trouble or is it just me......
Don't press it too hard, you will damage the internal holding mechanism. Hope you inserted it the right way with tiny arrow on upper side and pointing towards SF card slot? You will need tweezer to hold it, move gently left right and then press it.

I always wondered the quality of sd card holder cause I don't want to loose my card during flights. Shhhh I use cello tape covering the card loosely sometimes. Msinger should design a dust cover for SD card.

Reactions: DocDiggler
Replaced the included card with a 64GB card. Was surprised to see the card inserts label side down.

Caught me out as well. Didn't notice when I took the SD card out and subsequently spent 5min trying to put it back, only to realise I was trying to put it back the wrong way round :mad:

Reactions: Dirty Bird
mine was a bit hard to get out but was able to get it to come out after a few attempts. after that clicks perfectly going in and out. but first time was a bit hard.

Funny how the sell you a device capable of 4K video and then include a sdcard that is not . Should be a U3 card for reliable 4K . Thats what I put in my P4 . Use their card for something else.

Replaced the included card with a 64GB card. Was surprised to see the card inserts label side down.
Could of swore I read somewhere that it also takes a Memory Stick Micro (M2) card as well. Which would then go in right side up. But I'm not going to try it . Let someone else get it stuck in there.

OK, Panic Over.....

I was able to get a pointed knife to carefully ease it out. I then put it back, and it's now clicking in and out perfectly fine :)

So glad to know that I wasn't the only one with this problem. The Micro SD care was already in the quad when I received it and it wouldn't depress and pop-out the way they normally do. Next time I encounter that problem, I'll know what to do, thanks for the post and sharing your solution. When I get it back from the shop, I'll try it.

Push a bit in and leave it, it should pop out.
Mine didn't the first time I went to remove the card. I had to use a very narrow pin to gently ease the card out. After that, the card eject mechanism worked normally.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31