Can't record/take pictures after gimbal replacement

Reaction score
Hi

I just replaced my gimbal, with another used one, and everything seems to work fine except taking pictures/video. When I press record, the liveview turns black for a few seconds and then returns. The camera changes to photo mode. Gimbal on the drone gives a long + 2 short beeps. No video is recorded.

Same when trying to take a photo. Liveview goes black, and after a while it returns, but no photo is saved.

Tried to update everything but still the same. Tried 2 other SD-cards. Same problem.

Whats going on?

Is SD card reader OK?

Yeah. I just updated the drone using the SD card reader. It also lets me format the card.

Every time I try to take a picture or switch to video mode, the gimbal led goes out for at few seconds, and then its blinking fast like when turning on the drone. I assume this could mean its resetting for some reason. Anyone have a clue?

Looks like an issue with gimbal then. Check it's connections.

I'm the same problem. I've tried multiple SD cards. Haven't replaced the gimbal because this was a drone that i purchased from someone. I can take pictures just fine, just can't access them via DJI Go app. I can't change anything on the camera including switching to Video Capture. I'm at a loss. The firmware says it's 1.7.9 and the app is 3.1.8 but i don't have the "Update firmware" banner to click on.

I'm at a complete loss here.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stovebayen