Can't play video

Reaction score
Had my P2V+ out for the firs time, shot some video that appears to be in .MP4 but nothing I have can play the video....

Any ideas?

Thanks!

Did you cut the power off on the PV2 before hitting the video stop button? That will cause the problem you are talking about...I went thru the same thing when I first got mine. Put the micro SD card back into the Phantom and power it up and wait 30 seconds. That way it will format your video except for the last 30 seconds or so...good luck and hope this tip helps.

Did you cut the power off on the PV2 before hitting the video stop button? That will cause the problem you are talking about...I went thru the same thing when I first got mine. Put the micro SD card back into the Phantom and power it up and wait 30 seconds. That way it will format your video except for the last 30 seconds or so...good luck and hope this tip helps.

Good to know.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik