Can't open P3X file to update firmware

Reaction score
Downloaded P3X file and I try to open and it either archives it or it only offers me VLC to open and VLC says it can't open it. Just want to get the .bin file so I can update my batteries

Trying to update firmware because I keep getting 'Update battery Firmware message'...I did this a couple months ago and flew fine. Now getting update battery firmware message. Confused and frustrated because I did this already and it flew a coulee months ago and I can't seem to get the first step of opening the zip file to work.

Thanks

Downloaded P3X file and I try to open and it either archives it or it only offers me VLC to open and VLC says it can't open it. Just want to get the .bin file so I can update my batteries

Trying to update firmware because I keep getting 'Update battery Firmware message'...I did this a couple months ago and flew fine. Now getting update battery firmware message. Confused and frustrated because I did this already and it flew a coulee months ago and I can't seem to get the first step of opening the zip file to work.
I take it you have downloaded the zip file?
Do you have a program to deal with zip files? VLC is not a program that uncompresses zip files.
If you do, you need to tell the computer which program to use (open with ...)
Or go and download Winzip and use that.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobDan