Can't open ground station on android device

One of my tablets there was a setting in the tablets settings that I accidentally turned on that was doing the same thing only I had maps down loaded already so I would not see a white blank screen when I swiped in to the way points thing but I would see the screen for a second then it would shut down. I had to turn the setting off then it stopped doing it. It was also doing it when I tried to go to the settings it would just flash a white screen for a second then close it. and go back the the camrea view.

LET me see if I can go find the setting again. I was some thing about how it opened or closed apps.

o toom me a bit of messing around to find the setting that did it. one my tablet if I go in to the tablets settings then scroll down to the developer options. and go in there at the bottom I have some setting for aps one is called "dont keep activities" an says some thing underneath it destroy every activity as soon as user leaves it. Make sure thats unchecked or turned off. if you have any thing like that in your android settings and see if that fixes it. BTW if it is and you uncheck it or turn that setting off you may need to close out the vision ap and reopen it again for it to take effect in the ap. and stop its annoying thing from that setting.

J.James said:
One of my tablets there was a setting in the tablets settings that I accidentally turned on that was doing the same thing only I had maps down loaded already so I would not see a white blank screen when I swiped in to the way points thing but I would see the screen for a second then it would shut down. I had to turn the setting off then it stopped doing it. It was also doing it when I tried to go to the settings it would just flash a white screen for a second then close it. and go back the the camrea view.

LET me see if I can go find the setting again. I was some thing about how it opened or closed apps.

o toom me a bit of messing around to find the setting that did it. one my tablet if I go in to the tablets settings then scroll down to the developer options. and go in there at the bottom I have some setting for aps one is called "dont keep activities" an says some thing underneath it destroy every activity as soon as user leaves it. Make sure thats unchecked or turned off. if you have any thing like that in your android settings and see if that fixes it. BTW if it is and you uncheck it or turn that setting off you may need to close out the vision ap and reopen it again for it to take effect in the ap. and stop its annoying thing from that setting.

Thanks, I'll try anything as I'm not giving up just yet. Did your Tab have GPS?

JDNC said:
oscar19,

I have a vision+ v3, do you think it also may need this camera update?

I have the PV2 (non-plus) but think it would be the same need to ensure all firmware is up to date, on any craft.

The thing is, the symptoms you mention have been the same as others I have read about that were resolved with this update.

Take it for what it's worth.

Thanks, I'll try anything as I'm not giving up just yet. Did your Tab have GPS?

that one i have dont have real full gps in it and just has whats known as assisted gps or agps So it sort of sucked for the waypoints ting and would not work for the new dynamic home point thing being the assisted gps needs to be connected to a nework or phone servis to try and triangulate and guess is gps location.

it also has a screwy compass sencer in it that dont seem to ever know the right way its pointing . and it also didnt have the best video resolution. So I just recently got a nicer asus one.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj