Welcome to PhantomPilots.com

Can't open drone yet

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Isn, Dec 6, 2015.

1. Isn

Isn

Hey all

So I can't open my delivery til Xmas cuz its a gift. I'm worried that when I open it and if needs to be returned for damage or something I am going to run into some issues with DJI. Can anyone offer any input?

2. DreamsHD

You have 3 months on the battery, and 1 year or 6 months on the quad itself I believe. No need to rush

3. Mako79

Keep shaking the box until something come loose. Now you have an excuse to open it.
    And Battery warranty is 3months on the p2 and 6 months on the P3.

4. RoyVa

Won't be long now. While you wait download the manual and study it and look at you tube video on the different functions. That way you will be a head of the game and have some idea of what you are doing and a lot of ideas on what you should not do. Always school and learning before doing. Makes for a better and safer pilot.
    Learn particularly about calibrations and pre- flight and post flight checks. May save your a.. Er craft.

5. regdawg

This is gonna be a loooooong couple of weeks for ya...:p

6. kenjancef

I would have rather not known about it till Christmas... the wait would KILL me... I'm waiting for motors to come in from China for a quad I'm building, and I can't wait till they come... I'm at a stopping point until they do...

Put the box deep inside a closet, or in your basement... maybe you'll forget about it until Christmas.... NOT!!!!! :)