Cant manually select chanels

Reaction score
Hi guys.
Im in sweden and for some reason i cant manually select chanel?
I saw a video where they changed the region to USA to make the select custom chanels work.
Im on android and dont have a clue how to fix this.

Anyone know?

Are you able to change your device language to English (US) ?

Reactions: Cynical
Haha yeah that worked!!

Next problem. Then Chanel hack for more chanels dont work on Dji GO 2.5.1.
Anyone have solution for that as well?

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

I'm pretty sure it still works from what others have noted in different threads.

Are you extracting the zipped .rar file?

Once extracted, using the correct file with the leading "."? [ .DJI.configs] You may need to show hidden files to see the file with the leading "."

Are you being very careful which folder you are placing the file? [\Android\data\dji.pilot\files] It seemed that many were not seeing the "files" at the end of the path. They have also commonly tried putting it in DJI\dji.pilot and not in the correct Android\data\dji.pilot\files

Those seem to be where people have had trouble with the channels hack since it came out in August.

Reactions: Cynical
I'm pretty sure it still works from what others have noted in different threads.

Are you extracting the zipped .rar file?

Once extracted, using the correct file with the leading "."? [ .DJI.configs] You may need to show hidden files to see the file with the leading "."

Are you being very careful which folder you are placing the file? [\Android\data\dji.pilot\files] It seemed that many were not seeing the "files" at the end of the path. They have also commonly tried putting it in DJI\dji.pilot and not in the correct Android\data\dji.pilot\files

Those seem to be where people have had trouble with the channels hack since it came out in August.

Thank you so much!
I dont know what i did wrong. But something was it. I did as you Said here and it just worked.
Hugh thanx bro

Thank you so much!
I dont know what i did wrong. But something was it. I did as you Said here and it just worked.
Hugh thanx bro

Outstanding! You're welcome.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1