Cant log in to dji app on android

Reaction score
just got a nexus 7 and I cannot log in to the dji app. "request timeout" error..anybody else having this issue?

tizzl10 said:
just got a nexus 7 and I cannot log in to the dji app. "request timeout" error..anybody else having this issue?

Thank god for that, i'm having the same problem and same message on a sony experia so must be dji

Trying to install the dronexpert gimbal and thought i had done something wrong :)

NEILS said:
tizzl10 said:

Thank god for that, i'm having the same problem and same message on a sony experia so must be dji

Trying to install the dronexpert gimbal and thought i had done something wrong :)

its crazy..i can login from my iphone just fine! what the hell DJI..

Its the first time its happened to me and could'nt have happened at a worse time, will probably be back on later, well i hope so anyways, if you click on forgot password under the login it will come up with 502 bad gateway so it sounds like there end.

This 7th channel has got my head done in on top of it :evil:

tizzl10 said:
its working again.

Not for me from my Nook HD.

Getting the same message. For a test I cleared the data on my Galaxy Note which had been working fine, and started the setup process again, then got the same error, so must be something on their end.

Looks like they fixed it :)

I have this problem. Just got a Vision + and downloaded the app to my Galaxy Note 8.0. Any advice? Did your just suddenly start working again?

I have the 2013 Nexus 7 with 4.4.2 OS. I have downloaded and installed the software with no problems. But it will not let me log in. I get a "Request Timeout" error every time. I have no problem logging in and running the software from my Galaxy 4S. Any ideas?

After upgrading to the new version on my phone (Galaxy S4), and all the Phantom 2 Vision+ recent updates, I get a black screen when I connect to my camera. I uninstalled the DJI Vision software from my phone, rebooted, and am now getting the Request Timeout, just like you.

Not. Happy.

PhantomPhyler said:
After upgrading to the new version on my phone (Galaxy S4), and all the Phantom 2 Vision+ recent updates, I get a black screen when I connect to my camera. I uninstalled the DJI Vision software from my phone, rebooted, and am now getting the Request Timeout, just like you.

Not. Happy.

Try lowering your camera resolution to 320x240 and reconnect. 640x480 isn't working at all, for a lot of android users since 2.0

Have a s5 mini. New today. Cannot login.
Cannot login on a s4 either. Has nothing to do with camera resolution. It is something on the dji side. Please solve this.

Not sure if it's on their side or not. I have no problem logging in on my S4 running 4.4.2. This is the same OS as my Nexus 7, but it only gets the "Request Timeout" every time.

I've been getting the request time out all morning. first time in 4 months. of course it was when I was about to do a demonstration...very embarrassing. Especially when I OWN the product!

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1