Can't link Pro 3 to remote post crash

Reaction score
My son gave me his Pro 3 after he flew it into a tree. The gimbal mount was broken and the motherboard to camera cable was separated from it's connector. I replaced the cable and the gimbal mount but I can't get the remote to link.

I downloaded and installed the latest software into the drone, battery, remote and camera. I can connect to the camera thru the Go app but still get a no connection indicator.

I've tried several times to link the remote but I can never get the link indicator to remain green for more that a few seconds. Even though the app says the remote is syncing I newer get a connection.

I tried linking another remote but I experience the same problem.

I'm new to the forum and would appreciate any help.

I'm hoping it's not the ofdm module. U are trying to link thru the app right then u press the little button by the side of the drone to sync right..just wondering I'd u linking properly

I'm hoping it's not the ofdm module. U are trying to link thru the app right then u press the little button by the side of the drone to sync right..just wondering I'd u linking properly
That's correct. I'm using the method you described. After repeated attempts I finally got a connection and a launch option. When I selected the launch option I get an ESC malfunction. Things seem to be going from bad to worse.

Esc is the worse error to get. I would try doing a Imu calibration and compass and also a gimbal calibration on a flat and even surface and see if that helps. Fingers crossed for u

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl